As the general election campaign officially gets underway, here’s a look at what to expect from our coverage on the December election.
At The Speaker, we’re committed to delivering impartial and understandable coverage of the top political news stories, and we’ll be doing exactly the same for this election.
In our Election Centre, you’ll find the following and more;
- Top news from the election campaign – from details of debates, to key policy announcements
- Details of what each party is pledging – and links to their manifestos when released
- A guide of every constituency in the UK – including some key information and a list of candidates standing for election, to be updated throughout the campaign
- Reasons why you should get involved in this key election
- Details and links on registering to vote
We’re impartial, so we won’t tell you who to vote for – we will though, provide resources to help you make an informed decision.
Following voting on December 12, we’ll provide understandable coverage of the top news from election night, the results, and what they mean.
We want to help as many people as possible feel confident in making a decision to vote at this election. Politics can often be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’ve got a question about the election, tweet us @speakerpolitics and we’ll do our best to send you an impartial and understandable answer.
Voting in this election is your chance to make a difference – so please, share links to our Election Centre and the Register to Vote service to make sure everyone can make their mark.